Facility Plan - COVID-19
Centre 200 is open for Screaming Eagles fans.
Designated seating and entry ways.
- Ticket holders in Zones 1-4 enter at main entrance.
- Ticket holders in Zones 5 and 6 enter at west entrance.
- Ticket holders in Zones 7-9 enter at rear box office entrance.
- Ticket holders in Zone 10 enter at ground level player's entrance
Patrons MUST remain in their designated area at all times and do not enter other zones.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Mask must be worn at all times (except during eating and drinking).
2. Centre 200 has a designated entry point for each Zone. Enter and exit the building at your zone’s entry point. This will help you determine where to park.
3. Upon entry, you will be asked screening questions. If the answer is “yes” to any of these, you must NOT attend:
a) Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms?
b) Have you travelled outside of Nova Scotia in the past 14 days?
c) Are you required to self-isolate for any reason?
d) Have you had close contact with a COVID-19 positive or suspected case?
3. Separate cohorts of 200 that are seated in adjacent sections will be separated by a minimum of 2 metres.
Do not travel to a section that is not your own.
4. Washroom accessibility will be controlled access within cohorts of 200. Your section will have a designated washroom and designated washroom time.
5. All concessions, food and beverage must be ordered through the Centre 200 mobile app and will be delivered to seats. The concessions areas are closed.
This plan has been reviewed by Public Health, Occupational Health and Safety at the Department of Labour and Advanced Education and the Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage. In coordination with the QMJHL’s return to play plan, it is approved for implementation.